With only nine job offers deferred in our firm’s history, the lasting integrity of our firm’s billable hours and assessment model continues with cost-effective impact benefitting the client company. On average at least one IPO occurs within our historic client base each year along with two acquisitions.
Our 2022 engagement results included:
Your confidential resume is always welcomed for consideration in a current retained search, or for future engagements. Only qualified individuals fitting our client’s specifications will be contacted for an interview. By design, our clients determine the level of their visibility and the information shared during the progressive interview process. Following completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, detailed and thorough information will be provided to preliminary Candidates. We take serious pride in supporting the growth of our client companies and welcome questions along with fresh challenges!
- We delivered the Division President & COO for an Oregon-based food manufacturing company embracing uniquely high growth in their global market.
- A Bay Area client returned (our third executive search for them) with a requirement for a Vice President of Finance & IT.
- We delivered assessment services determining a leadership and investment retirement transition for a 30-year-old service provider.
- Searches for a Chief Marketing/Sales Officer, a Chief Technology Officer, and a Chief Operations Officer were completed for a privately-held tech client following their relocation from the Bay Area. With no PE investment, the company is at $350M in revenue, profitable, growing, and the largest in their U.S. market. They are now public having been acquired in 2023 to address their global market.
- We completed the search for a Vice President of Finance and the Director of Human Resources (Portland metro area).