Only qualified individuals fitting our client's profile will be contacted for an interview. By design, very basic information is provided about our client opportunities. Our client companies determine the level of visibility affiliated with the management of a search. Detailed and thorough information is provided to serious Applicants (full financial information, product information, corporate histories, biographical data on the officers and the function a new executive would be inheriting) as well as market data. We take serious pride in our client companies and welcome questions.
The long-term integrity of our firm’s billable hours model continues with a consistent, cost-efficient history benefitting the client company. Examples of our collective 2021 and 2022 activity reflect significant results with healthy inertia for the future:
We look forward to the unfolding of 2022 and 2023 with fresh challenges!
- In July 2021, a successful SPAC, followed by an IPO, was completed by a client with multiple operations in the greater Pacific Northwest. We delivered their VP Production, the VP Engineering & Design, the VP of HR, the Corporate Controller, and their Government/Community Relations executive.
- Our National Sales & Marketing Director search for a Portland based medical products and services company was completed late Spring of 2021.
- For a returning Bay Area client, we completed the VP of Operations & Innovation as their revenue topped $160M.
- For a Washington State based agriculture client, we delivered a critical Director of Finance positioned to succeed the CFO.
- In May of 2022, we delivered the President & COO for an Oregon based food manufacturing company anticipating uniquely high growth supporting their global market.
- We are serving a Bay Area company in the fresh food manufacturing arena affiliated with Costco, Kroger and more as their market demand continues. The VP of Finance & IT we delivered six years ago plans to travel the globe with family.
- And we’re now at the front-end of two Chief Marketing Officer searches for organizations beyond $150M in revenue.