Only qualified individuals fitting our client's profile will be contacted for an interview. By design, very basic information is provided about our client opportunities. Our client companies determine the level of visibility affiliated with the management of a search. Detailed and thorough information is provided to serious Applicants (full financial information, product information, corporate histories, biographical data on the officers and the function a new executive would be inheriting) as well as market data. We take serious pride in our client companies and welcome questions.
The long-term integrity of our firm’s billable hours model continues with a consistent, cost-efficient history for the client company. To date, our collective 2021 activity reflects significant results and a healthy view for the future.
We look forward to the unfolding of 2021 and 2022 with fresh challenges!
- In July, a successful public offering was completed by a client with multiple operations in the greater Pacific Northwest where we delivered the VP Production, the VP Engineering & Design, and the VP of HR.
- Additional searches completed for the same client this year included their Corporate Controller, the Government & Community Relations executive, and the Project Manager for multiple locations.
- For a returning Bay Area client, we completed the VP Operations search as their revenue topped $170M, and
- Our National Sales & Marketing Director search for a Portland based medical products and service company was completed in the Spring.
- We are currently serving a PE owned LLC in the agriculture sector where the CEO had attempted to retire several years ago!