|JONES PARTNERS focuses on profitable impact with their client base. Their client empathy comes from prior experience that reflects successful operational leadership (Fortune 500 to start-up), founding group executive leadership within high tech (Lattice Semiconductor), and deep cross-functional assessment of organizational effectiveness within large and small growth environments.
For more than 20 years Ms. Jones has managed long-term client relationships serving start-up, emerging, and transitioning technology (high tech, healthcare and biotech) companies nationwide. Her firm has recruited board members, C-level executive team members across all functions, and critical contributors to execute on projected growth plans.
She has positioned clients for future growth and IPO’s by working directly at the Board and CEO level. Management consulting turnarounds include Vocollect, Inc., Cascade Microtech, Inc., Merant Corporation, Digimarc, Inc., and Claremont Technology Group (acquired by HP).
Most clients develop proprietary technology, products or data associated with consumer and commercial global markets. Client products range from sophisticated enterprise software providing voice/speech recognition to test/measurement equipment with applications in healthcare and utility transformers and on to patented products enhancing natural food.
- The venture capital community encouraged Pamela to establish her firm after assessing her impact at Lattice Semiconductor. Ms. Jones had been part of the founding group at Lattice and established the human resource function as a member of the executive team. With a focus on assessment, 75% of the individuals invited for first interviews became employees.
- Earlier in her career, Ms. Jones provided management consulting services and retained executive search serving a variety of industries while with a global accounting firm.
- Even earlier, Ms. Jones managed corporate human resource functions for a Chicago-based Fortune 500 company; beginning as the business analyst for the President & Chairman of the Board.
- Pamela serves on the Oregon Public Broadcasting’s (OPB) Board of Directors.
- She serves on the Oregon Entrepreneur’s Network board and led their Development Committee, Annual Awards Event while also supporting succession planning.
- She served on the Board of Directors leading the Software Association of Oregon for 15 years and chaired their Human Capital Forum for 5 years.
- Pamela also served on the Associated Oregon Industries board (Oregon’s largest business lobby with 22,000 member companies) for 8 years and chaired their Technology & Education Policy Committee. In 2004, House Bill 3613 was developed by this Committee. Following legislative approval, the Bill was signed into law by Oregon’s Governor resulting in $100M of venture capital now under the management of Credit Suisse in Portland, Oregon.
- Additional advisory board relationships have included Neighborhood House (Portland’s 103-year-old social service, non-profit), the Entrepreneur’s Foundation Northwest, Saturday Academy, the West Coast Chamber Orchestra and the MetroArts Foundation.
Shelley has been a critical contributor in the firm for more than 15 years. She has led a series of sales and marketing searches in the embedded software systems, medical instrumentation and automated vision systems for semiconductor capital equipment segments.
Prior to joining the firm, Shelley worked with three primary companies outside of high tech. She completed her Bachelor's degree, with honors, in Business at Linfield College and remains supportive of Oregon's National Multiple Sclerosis chapter, SAO and OEN.
JONES PARTNERS has established long-term relationships with highly professional experts. Each professional has earned a strong operating track record in their area of expertise within high tech (national and international scope).