|JONES PARTNERS focuses on profitable impact with their client base. Their client empathy comes from prior experience that reflects successful operational leadership (Fortune 500 to start-up), founding group executive leadership within high tech (Lattice Semiconductor), and deep cross-functional assessment of organizational effectiveness within large and small growth environments.
PAMELA K. JONES
Pamela has managed long-term client relationships serving start-up, emerging, and transitioning
technology, education, and food/agriculture companies nationwide. Her firm has recruited
board members, C-level executive team members across all functions, and critical leadership to
execute on projected growth plans. To date, the firm has a record of only nine job offers turned
down in their history.
She has positioned clients for future growth, acquisitions, and IPO’s by partnering directly at the
Board and the executive team levels. Retained search, management consulting supporting
growth, tech transfers, and/or turnarounds include Cascade Microtech, Inc. (now FormFactor),
Merant Corporation, Vocollect, Inc. (now Honeywell), Claremont Technology Group (now HP),
Naturxan (now Archer Daniels Midland), NWEA, Education Northwest, and SCA Technology.
- The largest venture capital organization based in Seattle encouraged Pamela to
establish her firm after assessing her impact at Lattice Semiconductor. As part of the
founding group at Lattice, she served on the executive management team. With
ownership of prior assessment, 75% of the individuals invited for first interviews became
- Earlier in her career, Ms. Jones provided management consulting services and retained
executive search serving a variety of industries while with a major accounting firm.
- Even earlier, Ms. Jones managed corporate human resource functions for a Chicago-
based Fortune 500 company, initially beginning as the cross-functional business analyst
for the President & Chairman of the Board.
- Board member for the Software Association of Oregon (now Technology Association of
Oregon) for 15 contiguous years. Chaired the Human Capital Forum for 5 years.
- Former Board member, OPB for 6 years (Oregon Public Broadcasting).
- Former Board member, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) serving on the Board for
10 years with continued support (recruited the Executive Director serving a 17-year
- Associated Oregon Industries Board (at the time - Oregon’s largest business lobby with
22,000-member companies) for 8 years and Chaired the Technology & Education Policy
Committee in 2004 when House Bill 3613 was authored by this Committee. Following
Legislative approval, the Bill was signed into law by Oregon’s Governor resulting in
$100M of new venture capital.
- Past advisory board relationships include: Neighborhood House (100+year-old social
service non-profit), Entrepreneurs Foundation Northwest, Saturday Academy, West
Coast Chamber Orchestra, and the MetroArts Foundation.